Reggie Carlisle – John (Beta)
Trae Mowaka- Jesse
Jack Nash – John (Prime)
GM- Tod Foley
At Diaspora, the team finds that the Orbgasm is nowhere to be seen – but the Marduk is there. Problem is, with its capacity of 4 it won’t be able to hold all the Franks. Nash wants to separate “Frank Prime” from the others, but Frank has another idea. As the unstable world continues falling apart, the Franks all link arms in a circle and summon a powerful vortex in the center. “We’ll find our own way home,” says Frank. “See you soon,” says Reggie.
– Nash sees himself exiting the bathroom; other Nash and Reggie start running toward the ship, while the building begins collapsing in flames.
– slip out just as Nash 2 touches the ship and reality disintegrates
– floating on a purple jello ocean – we are not in The Big Model.
– Trae familiarizes himself with the Marduk’s systems while Nash checks the stores. There are 2 Survival Suits.
– Reggie realizes this is a temporary tableau in The Chao. “Oh no” he says – echoes from everywhere. Reality is disintegrating. Part of Nash’s shoulder disappears.
– Reggie tries to slip to Inra, but there’s something weird about this jump. It feels different.
– We are tumbling in darkness for a long time. Reggie hits the thrusters full. Now we are rolling in darkness, becoming sleepy. Long time. Rhythmic. Rolling. Hard to stay awake.
– Trae reaches outside via DNI. Full data-overload. Shock. Goes into Owl Hunter position (the other guys notice this sleepily).
– Reggie hits the jump button, feeling like he’s dreaming.
– We are in a desert. Something big beneath the ship just moved. Trae tries pinging Earth via UpVector radio. No response.
CORE on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/corerpg/
CORE Discord https://discord.gg/eM5u4XesXr
CORE on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/COREroleplaying
Theme music created by Brett Miller http://www.brettmillermusic.net/